Every Project Counts
Every project is important to us regardless of its size or scope. OM Housing is dedicated to delivering projects that exceed expectations. We are a goal-oriented developer that places a high premium on flexibility, originality, dedication, enriching the lives of residents, and enhancing the value of communities. Our first priority is to deliver what we promise, while fully understanding the importance of deadlines and budgets. Our team shares a passion for creative designs and original solutions, a result of our longstanding expertise in the field.
With many years of experience in developing projects locally and nationwide, we have earned the reputation of being a dependable and efficient developer that consistently delivers solid results—on time and within budget.
OM Housing’s projects have received significant recognition from elected officials, business organizations and the media, including the following:
- The Dallas Business Journal’s award for Best Suburban Multifamily Project of the Year
- The Irving-Las Colinas Chamber of Commerce’s award for Best Commercial Project of the Year
- The Dallas Business Journal’s Finalist for Best Rehab/Reuse Project of the Year
- The Dallas Business Journal’s Finalist for Best Green Project of the Year
- The first multifamily project in Irving to be recognized as LEED Gold Certified Community – One
- The first multifamily project in Mesquite to be recognized as LEED Gold Certified
- The first multifamily project in Benbrook to be recognized as LEED Gold Certified
- Projects featured on local news affiliates NBC, CBS and at New York City’s Times Square
- Resolution from the State of Texas, Texas State Representative Linda Harper-Brown
- Letters of recognition from the State of Texas, Texas State Representative Linda Harper-Brown, Irving City Council, and Dallas County Commissioner Dr. Elba Garcia
- OMH Projects published in numerous other national / local publications.
— Don Williams, Irving-Las Colinas Chamber of Commerce